Well, finally I had finished my pashmina tutorial as you guys requested. I’m using photo instead of video because i’m way too shy to publish my wide rounded face in the whole universe. I really really sorry for the very lack of posts. It’s been a hectic week for me. Moreover, I was just lost my great grandma..she’s almost 98 y/o and she’s the best great grandma in the whole universe..
And now, I give you 5 easy step to get this look :
1. Just put the inner lace beneath the pashmina well and make sure, one side of it has longer length than another side. Just like this.
2. Pin pashmina on to the innerlace in the right and left side. Clip the pins around your ears or bit lower.
3. The most important to get the drapery effects is u have to split the longer outside edge into inside and tidy up the crease just like this.
4. Last but not least, wrap pashmina up around your neck and you can make different effects on it. You can modified the rest of pashmina by put it inside of the crease so you’ll just have one fringe left. Or you can just let it loose like the way I use to wear.
5. Voila! You can play with a lot of colors and different pashmina material. Or you can try non-lace inner material like cotton, spandex or whatever to get different results.
Tips : if you live in a tropical even hot country, you can use slighter material. and if you live in cold weather country, you can use wool material to warm you up. because this kind of style, warm up your neck.
Last but not least, hopefully it useful!have a great day! 🙂
ps : sorry for the poor quality image..